Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head over to our new site to post requests. >>clutchgfx.com<<
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1st tagwall:1st post here
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 pm by detox

» Basketball
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am by wolverine987

» CoD4 GB & MLG
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am by wolverine987

» so is this justmade with photoshop
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 am by scottoroboto

» who said this famous quote in history
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am by scottoroboto

» i need a graphik
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am by scottoroboto

» why the hostility
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am by scottoroboto

» brett farve to the browns?
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am by scottoroboto

» Application for COD WAW
BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm by yankeefanmvp

Sponsor

BringIt Affiliate Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bT_recruiter
Affiliated
Affiliated

BringIt Affiliate Link Empty
PostSubject: BringIt Affiliate Link   BringIt Affiliate Link EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:38 am

Hey,

I just wanted to remind you that your BringIt URL is a serious cash grossing opportunity and should be treated as such. We have a select amount of links available and we pay for you to use them. I also have people lined up that are waiting to take advantage of this opportunity, but its first come first serve and I wanted you to get your shot!

Remember, Video Gaming is the fastest growing market IN THE WORLD. So getting people to sign up is REAL easy, and I will help you every step of the way. The guys who are taking this program seriously are making CASH, and they are getting PAID EVERY WEEK. They are also getting in on the ground floor with all the guys at the BringIt headquarters!

Here’s a helpful pitch you can post to get you started, but the idea here is to get creative!

“Play Video Games for Cash at www.bringit.com/prereg/YOURLINK Free to sign up! Totally safe and secure! Deposit today at the BringIt Bank with the promo code “BONUS09” and they will match 20% of your deposit.”

Then remember, we can track EVERYONE who signs up, and EVERYONE who deposits using YOUR link through our system. We will provide you with weekly updates and will pay you out via PayPal, or Paper Check, whatever you prefer.

Here is some information about BringIt to help sell your link:

-BringIt.com allows you to play all your favorite games in challenges and tournaments and win REAL CASH. I’m talking Madden, Call of Duty, Halo, Mario Kart, FIFA, and more!

-Totally safe and secure and 100% legal under federal and state law.

-Deposit with ease using PayPal, Credit and Debit cards. You can also withdraw at any time via PayPal or Paper check.

-Users of all abilities through BringIt’s player ranking system. So everyone has a fair chance to win!

Feel free to hit with me any more questions - I am here for you as a resource, so I can help you make your ideas happen. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks !

Andrew Thrasher
BringIt Representitive
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringit.com/prereg/evo/

BringIt Affiliate Link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clutch GFX :: Bring It :: Bring It News-
Jump to: