Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head over to our new site to post requests. >>clutchgfx.com<<
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1st tagwall:1st post here
Just so you all know EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 pm by detox

» Basketball
Just so you all know EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am by wolverine987

» CoD4 GB & MLG
Just so you all know EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am by wolverine987

» so is this justmade with photoshop
Just so you all know EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 am by scottoroboto

» who said this famous quote in history
Just so you all know EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am by scottoroboto

» i need a graphik
Just so you all know EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am by scottoroboto

» why the hostility
Just so you all know EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am by scottoroboto

» brett farve to the browns?
Just so you all know EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am by scottoroboto

» Application for COD WAW
Just so you all know EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm by yankeefanmvp

Sponsor

Just so you all know

Go down 
+6
Jailescape
Admin
x 1 iZ Pr0 x
AmPeDxRuShx
DynamiK
bT_recruiter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bT_recruiter
Affiliated
Affiliated

Just so you all know Empty
PostSubject: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:04 am

I have been seeing some good things coming out of this site, and I am proud of you Ryan, and your staff thus far. However, The way you guys have been going about somethings have been unprofessional in the eyes of professionalism. Like the way you guys go about hiring staff. That being said, Ryan(Founder of KgFx) has agree with me to allow me to train each and every one of you in a professional manner. I have went to College for Buisness administrations and Court administrations, So you will be trained well. You, staff, will be learning a lot in the next couple of months and thrue the summer time. You will learn how to properly interview people, How to professionally respond to a certain situation that arises in your certain area which ever it may be(designing, advertising ect.). If you stick through it, and act maturely through these next couple of months, you will be a professional website, and a professional staff by the end of the storm through the eyes of professionalism that is. If you dont want to take it seriously and take it as a joke, then you will be removed from staff and will be looked away from, and resign now if you feel so compelled to do so. Im not here to make friends, Im here to help you guys become good at what you are doing. I will be talking to each and every one of you by the end of the summer and I look forward to training and working with you all.

-Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bringit.com/prereg/evo/
DynamiK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:09 am

thanks bt for helpin us out. it means alot. and i will be here [=

DynamiK
Back to top Go down
AmPeDxRuShx
AmPeDxRuShx

PostSubject: Thanks BT   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 am

Thanks for helping us out i will pass it on to other people i meet in life. I would love for you to teach me =]
Back to top Go down
bT_recruiter
Affiliated
Affiliated

PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:41 am

I will be creating a basic CoC for all staff to abide by. You will find this very useful and will act as a fulback. In all most every situation, you will find this CoC to be your best friend.
Back to top Go down
x 1 iZ Pr0 x
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 am

For anyone who doesn't know what a CoC is... Its a Code of Conduct---
Back to top Go down
Admin
CEO/Admin
CEO/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 am

I back bt recruiter up 100%. We need to take these things more seriously, I mean we have fun but when we hire a designer who doesn't even put out or yet a designer that puts a render for a background and slap a team name on it. That unexceptable. We need quality work to become the best!
Founder/admin
Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://clutchgfx.forumotion.com
x 1 iZ Pr0 x
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 am

I agree, we are currently backed down our throats in requests for logos and sigs. I don't want to point any fingers here, but some of our designers have been slacking. (you know who you are)

I know Ryan is working his butt off right now trying to get everything organized, and this applies to the whole admin staff. We have alot of hardworking staff, but then we have some who are not. I want to thank all of you who have been doing design requests, who have been advertising. I would also like to thank bT. He is helping out our forum so much. He might not be doing all this flashy work, but he is definatly helping us out. Without his support, who knows where we would be right now.

Now everyone, lets buck it up, and get serious!
Back to top Go down
Jailescape
Admin
Admin
Jailescape

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 am

Glad to hear about this. I think this site needs to make some BIG changes in the way we run.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/profile/Jailescape
Kentucky
Head Designer
Head Designer
Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Admin wrote:
I back bt recruiter up 100%. We need to take these things more seriously, I mean we have fun but when we hire a designer who doesn't even put out or yet a designer that puts a render for a background and slap a team name on it. That unexceptable. We need quality work to become the best!
Founder/admin
Ryan

I dont take renders and slab text on them. Look at the new site banner, made that. Go look at the request i've filled, everything i make is fully my own work. Thats why it takes so much time, Most site of this nature, have at least 10-15 designers. That are GOOD! It's hard for any designer to go look at the request forum and see 20,000 Request in front of there face, and most people halfway fill out the request forms. It's discouraging and it gets old quick, and to get to my point, it's not fun when that happens.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aaron4real
Admin
CEO/Admin
CEO/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Sorry kentcky that's wasn't ment for or most of other designers. I'm just sayin people we had to hire and did that shit
Back to top Go down
https://clutchgfx.forumotion.com
SheepZ
Staff
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:53 pm

yep i agree bT, i want you to teach me aswell, will help me me alot.
Back to top Go down
Motosega
Sponsored Team
Sponsored Team
Motosega

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 am

x 1 iZ Pr0 x wrote:
For anyone who doesn't know what a CoC is... Its a Code of Conduct---

I thought it was Chain of Command Razz .
Back to top Go down
bT_recruiter
Affiliated
Affiliated

PostSubject: ......   Just so you all know EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 am

you are some what right Moto, But CoC also stands for Code of Conduct.
Back to top Go down
*-Mr KiiNG SiiCKo-*
Head Designer
Head Designer
*-Mr KiiNG SiiCKo-*

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:42 am

everybody shud listen closely to what he says he knows whats he is talkin about ...thanx
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/profile/iiIDrOpShOtZz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just so you all know   Just so you all know Empty

Back to top Go down

Just so you all know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clutch GFX :: Welcome :: Forum News-
Jump to: