Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...

Forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Head over to our new site to post requests. >>clutchgfx.com<<
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1st tagwall:1st post here
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 pm by detox

» Basketball
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am by wolverine987

» CoD4 GB & MLG
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am by wolverine987

» so is this justmade with photoshop
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 am by scottoroboto

» who said this famous quote in history
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am by scottoroboto

» i need a graphik
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am by scottoroboto

» why the hostility
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am by scottoroboto

» brett farve to the browns?
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am by scottoroboto

» Application for COD WAW
Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm by yankeefanmvp

Sponsor

Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmPeDxRuShx
AmPeDxRuShx

Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 Empty
PostSubject: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 am

Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 DynamikLogo
This is my 3rd logo made by gimp and its for you dynamik rate out of 5 everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
CEO/Admin
CEO/Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:26 am

Thats sick! make me one yo!

Motosega
Sponsored Team
Sponsored Team
Motosega

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:33 am

Nice one 4.9! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kentucky
Head Designer
Head Designer
Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:55 am

3/5 U still gotta make more of it ur own. Don't use images from the net with text slapped on. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/aaron4real
Cor_Mic_OWNZ
Poster
Cor_Mic_OWNZ

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 am

4.5 great work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atighe11
Poster

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:55 am

4.7 better and better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitey
Designer
Designer

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Kentucky wrote:
3/5 U still gotta make more of it ur own. Don't use images from the net with text slapped on. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I AdReNaLiiN I
I AdReNaLiiN I

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 pm

yeah it's pretty nice bro, clear, but maybe you could make it your own a little, like kentucky said, other than that its pretty good:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sf_ezmac
Advertiser
Advertiser

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Definetly looks like you put some thought into the contrast of the logo, which I might add is an odd assortment of colors but works suprisingly well together.
I agree with some of the comments about making it your own but that will come with experience as you find your own groove. Show us some flare haha : )

4.6 fer sure, great work man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmPeDxRuShx
AmPeDxRuShx

PostSubject: Thanks   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 am

Thanks for the ideas guys i'll take them in concideration and i'll work harder next time and i will be a lot more creative Very Happy
AmPeDxRuShx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmPeDxRuShx
AmPeDxRuShx

PostSubject: Ryan   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 am

Ryan im dedicating this next logo to you.This one will be my best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5   Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Logo this one is for you Dynamik!Rate out of 5
Page 1 of 1