Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
We have MOVED! Check out our new site at clutchgfx.com! I hope to see you there...
Clutch GFX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head over to our new site to post requests. >>clutchgfx.com<<
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1st tagwall:1st post here
Application for COD WAW EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:29 pm by detox

» Basketball
Application for COD WAW EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am by wolverine987

» CoD4 GB & MLG
Application for COD WAW EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am by wolverine987

» so is this justmade with photoshop
Application for COD WAW EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:23 am by scottoroboto

» who said this famous quote in history
Application for COD WAW EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am by scottoroboto

» i need a graphik
Application for COD WAW EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am by scottoroboto

» why the hostility
Application for COD WAW EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:52 am by scottoroboto

» brett farve to the browns?
Application for COD WAW EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 am by scottoroboto

» Application for COD WAW
Application for COD WAW EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm by yankeefanmvp

Sponsor

Application for COD WAW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yankeefanmvp

Application for COD WAW Empty
PostSubject: Application for COD WAW   Application for COD WAW EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Start a new topic. The topic title should be your team name and the description should be the game you are applying for.

"Please provide your gamertag.

Do you have AIM? If so what is it?: Yes my aim is to be the best player I can be and for my team to be the best they can be. Win or loose i just want to feel we did the best.( I really want to win tho.)

How old are you?:15

Why are you interested in Clutch Graphics and BringIt?: Yes i am always looking for new things.

What do you expect from Clutch graphics and BringIt?: I expect a logo and a sponsership.

What separates your team from the rest?: We always are fouoused and have GREAT communication.

Do you have previous clan experience and if so who and how long?:I have been playing gamebattles for about 3 yars now.

Do you have any previous tournament or event experience?:No but am looking into it.

Do you have a mic (communication)? What kind?: Yes bluetooth but am going to get a better one.

Do you get along with others?:Yes that is why we are a team. We fight as a team win as a team and hopefully not but sometimes loose as a team.

How often do you play, what days and times?:Almost everyday all day,but in september and on from about 4-11,but weekends all day.

Are you registered on GameBattles? If so just provide a team link instead of "Yes". Yes here it is, http://gamebattles.com/profile/I_WILL_POWN_U

Will you be devoted to playing Clan Matches in hopes to making it into the Playoffs?: Yes of course.

Will your team be active on the Clutch gFx forums?: We are new but yess we will.

Have you read and do you understand the Clutch graphics and BringIt Code of Conduct?:Yes i am looking for a sponser in dubz cod waw.
Back to top Go down

Application for COD WAW
Page 1 of 1